Friday 2 November 2012

you can keep november

I am not a fan of the month of November.

Before I discovered the joys of winter riding a couple of years ago, November heralded the start of the end of the cycling year for me and began a several month hiatus from one of my absolute favourite things to do.

Usually, by March, I was a basket case.

This has not happened for a couple of years now. March is no longer a time for becoming a total loonie, and the riding hiatus does not happen.

However.

I still am not a fan of the month of November.

It is wet.
It is cold.
It is miserable outside.
It is dark.
It is damp.

Being rained on when it is a few degrees above freezing is worse than being snowed on many many degrees below freezing. Trust me.

Regarding November, you can keep it thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment