Tuesday 7 January 2014

keeping the shiny side up

There are times when being Canadian is a real treat. One of those is the winter time. Many people who live here, myself included at times, despise the winter but the trick is to find something to do in the winter that is fun and then do it.

I call the realization that this is the case the "Well duh!" moment.

Enjoy the winter, and have fun, or be miserable. Decide. Well duh.

Which brings me to the subject of today's post.

Our employer (my wife and I work for the same employer) decided that it was too nasty out to come to work and closed for the day. The wind chills locally are reaching to -40 Celsius. Kind of chilly. This left us with a day to use for our own amusement.

So naturally, we went on a date.


And then, we went drift surfing in a winder wonderland.



Definitely a good day to keep the shiny side up. Mind you, aren't most days?

No comments:

Post a Comment