Monday 26 August 2013

camping on the bruce

Spent the weekend up on the Bruce Peninsula camping with the family. Ahhh bliss.

I am not a camper, so the very fact that I had a good time is a border line miracle. The problem has always been that I don't sleep worth anything while camping. This makes me cranky, stiff, and sore. Oh, and not great company.

We solved that with a cot that fits inside the tent. This thing is padded, gets me off of the ground, and is very very comfortable. Problem solved.

I slept, and had a great time.

Pictures follow.










3 comments:

  1. Great pics ... Cypress Lake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. We camped there over the weekend for the first time in ages. It is truly a wonderful place to go I think!

      Delete
  2. It was a great trip. I'm SO glad you enjoyed yourself. It helped that there was so much to see and do (especially with your camera).

    ReplyDelete