Monday 8 June 2015

Stephen King time-travel miniseries “11.22.63”

Yep, the movies have come to town again.

Yawn.

I went for a walk tonight with the family to check out the movie site. Locally, the mini series is being filmed on the main street of Hespeler, one of the three cities which was forcibly amalgamated into Cambridge quite a few decades ago.

It has been roughly, and anachronistically, transformed into 1950s America.

I do hope they don't include the stuff picture left. Time travel indeed.



The newspaper being sold in the newspaper box is dated 1960. Matte Scotch Tape was not invented until 1961. Oops.


5 cents for a paper. The box says 25 cents. Oops.
In honour of it being the movies, I cropped it to 16x10. Very cinematic of me.

I did not get any pictures of the actual filming being done, but did see some nifty gear.



I also saw some traffic cops looking tired.

It is weird to see those foreign flags here...
I did not see any of the film stars and wouldn't have cared if I had. The star system of Hollywood and beyond is of so little interest to me that I could care less only with a major effort that is not worth exerting. I do like meeting and talking with musicians and photographing them at work, but could care less about film stars.

But the cars... oh the cars. 






The cars were kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment