Thursday 31 October 2013

if it makes you happy or baby how you've grown

We had no camera when she was born, not really. This is compliments of a friend who did.



Holding her new cousin - big smiles, from her at least.

Imagination soars - growing into an excited young girl.

at the beach with her aunt

at a local airshow with me and her papa

fashion!

happy, jacket, and the park

who says you cannot swing in the winter?

Oh baby, how you have grown...







She would be the best thing that ever happened to me. Looking forward to the next decade or so of watching her grow.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful family, it's humbling how fast time whirls. I kind of wish we could hit pause, rewind a few times to really relish these precious times. Great reminder to live in the moment at all times. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics of my beautiful niece. :) You included a pic from our fun beach day and my favourite pic of her ever - the one where she's catching snowflakes. I second the post above but esp. thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've enjoyed watching her grow too! She is a beautiful young lady! And I LOVE the snowflake picture too!

    ReplyDelete