Saturday 13 November 2010

Another day watching the Roller Girls

Spent another afternoon with the family at the Roller Derby. Shots follow:


The light in the arena was much better than last time we went - it was mid afternoon, and light from outside was streaming in through a few small windows and happened to fall on the track where a lot of my shots took place. Just that little bit of extra light made all the difference.

On a side note, I managed to get in about 67km of riding today with a friend. It was terrific, and may be the last ride that is that good until spring. Winter is going to start any day now - the forecast is for cooler weather next week and some rain. As long as the snow holds off until next Friday when I get my snow tires on the car, I will be happy.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment