Thursday 7 February 2013


The first Grand Tour of the year is coming. I love this promo.

***

I have been doing a lot of different (for me) training this winter on the bike. Instead of doing a whole lot of nothing - something that happened a lot in the past - or just riding outside when I can, I am trying to ride in to work several times a week, and am riding on a borrowed trainer in the basement for around about an hour each evening.

What makes this workable for me is YouTube.

I park the bike and trainer in front of the computer monitor, turn up the speakers a little bit, and watch while spinning away.

Slowly, I am working my way through the various stage races and classics from the 2012 season in Europe, all thanks to kind folks who upload things from ITV4 and EuroSport.

Wonderful stuff. Very inspiring.

I wonder if I will fly by my bandwidth limits for February?


No comments:

Post a Comment